an exceptionally modern tequila with deeper complexity
We use select French Oak casks during the second aging period of our Reposado to add more complex flavor notes.
Pour, sip, and enjoy - neat, or in a cocktail.
Like all CORZO® variants, CORZO® Reposado is triple distilled.
- Aroma: Sweet cream, toasted coconut, pineapple, candied citrus peels, grilled fruit
- Taste: Baked banana, spices, coconut meat, cinnamon, vanilla char, green vegetal jalepeño spice
- Finish: Long and smooth with a tropical custard pie finish
- Color: Bright, golden hue
the purest expression of modern tequila
Our ‘Heart of Hearts’ process guarantees that we use only the purest, most intensely flavored part of the agave distillate.
The key to The Perfect Serve: a sip of CORZO® Silver, followed by a bite of pineapple sprinkled with cayenne salt. Savor and repeat.
Like all CORZO® variants, CORZO® Silver is triple distilled.
- Aroma: Roasted agave, wet stone, citrus, vanilla, mild pepper, dark cherry notes
- Taste: Tropical fruit, roasted honey, hazelnut, baking spices, bright orange, orange zest, grapefruit
- Finish: Medium to long ending, with charred pineapple notes
- Color: Clear, silver color, with pristine clarity
At CORZO® we set out to create the ultimate expression of modern tequila. A new interpretation, combining progressive techniques and age-old traditions, that delivers the finest tasting liquid with unparalleled smoothness, taste, and sophistication. Starting with the sweet, succulent Highland Blue Weber Agave, CORZO® Tequila artfully crafts our liquid to create its signature smoothness.
When world-renowned designer Fabien Baron agreed to design the CORZO® Tequila bottle, we challenged him to deliver an interpretation of our progressive vision. His artistic inspiration was found in the sleek, sensuous genre of Mexico modernism, and the packaging of CORZO® Tequila was the result.
Photograph by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott